Minor/Major: Branding

From todays tutorial I came away with a few things to get on with. First of all I need to continue on with collecting more stories for the project to able to decide on my final 5 or final 3 to model, from there I am going to start collecting and creating mood boards so I can start to visualise how I want this to look in terms of designing it and creating thumbnails. To develop the idea I think after my thumbnails and concept has been completed, I want to start silhouetting the ideas for when I start thinking about moving onto the modelling.

Another thing that came up was branding, branding of my blog and the project. While I'm not sure where to start on the branding of my blog, I have however started briefly on the branding of my project. I hadn't decided on a name for the overall project but Phil suggested to take a few of the words which have already been thrown about and put them into a Thesaurus website and find out the synonyms for them. So far I have selected a few that caught my eye and what I thought would go well with the project:

Hideout
Sanctum 
Sanctuary 
Haven 
Preserve
Safety 
Asylum 


The thing that has come across the most in these stories I have received so far is the feeling of safety and comfort, So I feel like a suitable title for the project will be able to relate to this idea of feeling safe and secure.

Comments

  1. Haven is lovely - what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was my first thought when I saw it! - Im gonna try writing a few out! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts