Branding: Designs For My Studio Blog (Opinions Wanted!)

Following up from my branding conversation with Phil earlier this week, In terms of blogging I have created a Studio Blog. I will continue to use this blog but the studio one will be a lot more focused on my third year work than my current blog. The Studio Blog link is below!


Below are some designs for the blog which I would like your opinions on please! Although I personally have my favourite already, It would be nice to see what everyone else thinks of the designs.
One


Two


Three



Comments

  1. Nice! I like one the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That one was my favourite of the four! :)

      Delete
  2. I like number one the most, its coming across as most professional to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd like to see some alternate typeface choices for No 1 in terms of the 'peach' font...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts