The Jenny Haniver: What to use? (Still In Progress)

After the Interim Crit and listening to my feedback, I wanted to look into what can be made into my 'Jenny Haniver' before I go head into this. I've looked at a range of items from car gearboxes and building materials to achieve the steampunk feel to the model overall. When looking at toher references I want to look towards films such as Treasure Planet and Pirates of the Caribbean.

The list so far consists of:

Wood
Pipes
Washers
Gears
Cogs
Flexible Faucets
Handles
Metal Flashing
Resters
Copper Fittings
Sheet Metal
Rods
Wires
Copper Tubing
Hose Clamps
Thermometers
Knobs
Plastic Tubing
Hooks
Horns
Telescopic elements
Glass
Helical gear
Lanterns
Bulbs
Bevel and Mitre
Internal Gear
Helical Double Gear
Spur
Rack and Pinion
Internal Ring
Face Gear
Worm Gear
Hypoid Gear
Screw Gear
Pistons
Cam Shaft
Crankshaft
Condoes
Valves
Valve Springs
Flywheel
Wire Coils
Antennas
Bolts




Comments

Popular Posts