What If? Metropolis Online Greenlight Review: Part 2


 

Comments

  1. OGR 23/11/2015

    Hi Dani,

    I think you've produced a highly atmospheric concept art painting, and in broad terms I think it's got lots of potential. My big observation would be simply that it doesn't have the colour ratio quite right in terms of Bass's own work; he's much more 'black elements' on very colourful backgrounds, so I think it's more likely that a) the street lights would be emitting powerful, colour spotlights, and that there would be more colour generally; so for example, I'd consider making the sky a bold, sunset red or orange, and use the matte painting more proactively to extend the city, so use those Bass-inspired silhouettes. In short, I think you need to embrace Bass's punchy, flat colour a little more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts